Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It dedicates itself to help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. To augment our European Delivery, we are looking for Server Admin. This role includes development of environments maintenance as well as labelling and installation of Software.
- Software Configuration Management;
- Coordinate maintenance tasks regularly;
- Write work orders for tasks to be done on Production environments;
- Assist/execute regular projects like production cloning and restoring baselines;
- Be the contact point for all Developers/Component Testers regarding;
- Environment Setup;
- Database issues;
- And all other issues that come up during development;
- Software Integration;
- Labeling of Software deliveries;
- Installation on CT and E2E Environments, optionally on Productions environments.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in this field;
- Experience with SQL server, IIS server;
- Mentoring skills;
- Deep knowledge of the development platform's operating system(s);
- Good understanding of the specific hardware and software components;
- Continuous Delivery Know How;
- Technical and analytical skills;
- Ability to travel;
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field;
- Fluent communication in English. German Language would be an advantage.
- An inspiring environment in a large global IT organization giving opportunity to learn testing practices across the globe;
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius;
- Possibility to continuously improve your competence and develop your career;
- Multicultural environment with professional colleagues;
- Ergonomic working conditions and various social activities;
- Interesting tasks, a fast paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact in an Agile environment;
- Work in a global company, with experienced management, in a professional working environment in a modern office;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.