Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Experienced Back-End (.NET) Software Engineer in Future Financing
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will join Future Financing, a Copenhagen-based unit aiming to disrupt current financing processes for customers in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
You will become part of the core IT team in Future Financing, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works – from Danske Bank’s mainframe platform over middle-tier business logic and API layer to the UI.
You will work closely together with the IT team’s lead architects, front-end and back-end software engineers and business analysts as well as user experience specialists and people understanding the customer and business needs.
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experienced in back-end .NET development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run
- The latest .NET Framework (C#) and Visual Studio
- MSSQL Server
- Source control systems such as Git and TFS
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
- The following is a plus:
- .NET Core
- Experience in using Docker or Kubernetes
- Dependency Injection
- Agile and test driven development
- Knowledge of build and release automation tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity
- Front-end development using React, Redux, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, responsive design etc
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.