Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Innovative DevOps Engineer in Future Financing
You will join Future Financing, a Copenhagen-based unit aiming to disrupt current financing processes while creating FinTech products for customers in the Nordics.
You will take part in developing a key financing solution, which serves as one of the flagships among all the Bank’s products and which will set the direction for how to do financing in the future.
You will work in a non-traditional banking start-up environment closely together with the Danish and Lithuanian engineers, architects, leads, business analysts and other superheroes in one modern, cross border/multicultural team, working in Vilnius and ~20% of time in Copenhagen.
You will design, build, and deploy high performing, reliable and scalable infrastructure. It will contribute to a major transformation in the market as well as a transformation internally in the bank, setting the standard for how to service customers in the future providing them with the highest level of satisfaction using our solution.
You will be joining a team with an extremely high competence level, so be ready to challenge and be challenged to learn and to teach others.
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Knowledge in back-end .NET software development
- Knowledge of build and release automation tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Knowledge in Windows Server and Linux/Unix servers administration
- PowerShell and/or other scripting tools
- Experience in using Docker or Kubernetes
- Source control systems such as Git and TFS
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
- “Let’s automate that” attitude
The following is a plus:
- .NET Core
- MSSQL Server
- Octopus Deploy
- GitFlow and/or GitHubFlow
- Agile and test driven development
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
- Front-end development using React, Redux, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, responsive design etc.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Only selected candidates will be contacted.