Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? Telia is a place for you to be. We are the #MostAttractive Employer of Lithuania in 2017. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. #TeliaLietuva is looking for a highly motivated an experienced #IT #talent. If you are IT Architect, experienced System Designer/Analyst or passionate IT Expert dreaming to #innovate - feel free to apply and #dare to take the #challenge to find the right solutions for various parts of e-channels.
As Java Architect you will develop high-end technical solutions to implement #business needs for market leading company. By using #IT knowledge management, consulting, communicating and translating business requirements into technical requirements you will #implement #innovative and efficient solutions for such E-Channels areas as self-service, e-shops, public webs, mobile apps and etc. You will work directly with local (Telia Lietuva) and international (Telia Company) Architecture and design team #professionals who specialize in scalable, complex and high load web systems.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• #Design innovate solutions for self-service, e-shops, public webs and mobile apps;
• #Creating and planning roadmaps for E-Channels systems;
• Overlooking and controlling implementation of transitional architectures that align with #TeliaCompany target architecture;
• Evaluation and selection of solutions and services those correspond to defined target architecture;
• Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution;
• Proactive monitoring and supervision of problematic areas in #E-Channels;
• Ensuring proper knowledge and information management for solution documentation;
• Consulting managers and other company unit representatives on solution architecture and design questions;
• Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment;
• Identify system, infrastructure, and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved;
• Monitors the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies.
We hope that you have:
• Excellent knowledge in Java;
• Deep knowledge of any SQL;
• Very good understanding about infrastructural web-based architecture;
• Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns, frameworks, libraries, etc.;
• Experience/ knowledge at least in 3 following areas:
- Hybris e-commerce solution
- Liferay content management solution
- Mobile apps
- Integration layer (REST, SOAP)
- Various caching solutions
- Test frameworks in practice
- Technical architecture and design practice
• Hands on experience in software development, knowledge of design patterns, and industry specific reference architectures;
• Good UML Modelling skills;;
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical #customers and good listening and persuasion skills;
• Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
• Competitive salary and extra benefits;
• Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
• Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group;
• Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.