Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client – is a leading Scandinavian banking and financial services group in the region, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. The company offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services to over 3,000 corporate and institutional customers, 400,000 small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and more than 4 million individuals globally.
Currently our client is expanding it’s Global Services Center in Vilnius and is looking for:
Looking for a Java Developer with the understanding of the new generation of Master Data solutions. You will be a central part of creating new Customer Engagement View (CEV) consisting of APIs and Services built on the latest techniques.
As a Java Developer in the Master Data Management team, you will play a central role in developing and maintaining our next generation MDM solutions, together with colleagues in our cross-functional Agile teams. You will work with data consolidation and enrichment, and make the information available for surrounding applications through service interfaces.
In our daily job, we work closely with our teammates in Stockholm. Traveling might be included in your role (3-5 days a month) and good communication skills in English are required.
- Have experience in developing RESTFul APIs;
- Be familiar with SOAP;
- Have experience in working with Spring framework (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security), Git, Maven or Jenkins;
- Have worked with OAuth 2.0;
- Be experienced in working with both JPA/Hibernate and SQL.
We would appreciate if you are analytical, committed and you have a strong drive to learn and further develop your skills as well as ways of working, tools and processes. You are a service-minded team player, eager to collaborate and share knowledge with others. Communication is essential in this role. You feel comfortable interacting with many different stakeholders within both Business and IT. You are experienced in building backend solutions, integrations and services.
What the company offers:
- Scandinavian working environment and opportunities to travel.
- Work at a place characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment.
- Possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities.
- Flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle to it’s employees. Opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.