My name is Danguolė Jankauskienė, Manager in Application management unit (part of IT service Management unit) located in Vilnius. Me with my intelligent team we are responsible for various IT Services, Application development and support, Middleware platform support and other. Right now, Application development team, that is working on various Unified communication solutions for clients, is looking for new college: PHP Developer to help us develop our next generation products. Digital journey is waiting for us!
Your next challenge?
As a member of my new team, you will:
- Write high quality, structured application code and documentation
- Design, develop, and maintain PHP based internal and external applications keeping UI/UX design concepts in mind
- Cooperate with stakeholders to define specifications for applications, develop new functionality
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise. Debug and test application software for accuracy, integrity and completeness to achieve desired results
- Improve and enhance software deployment processes. Build Continuous Integration workflows with code analysis, automated unit testing, integration tests and automated deployment
- Review and test team member’s code to ensure the software meets our quality standards and operates efficiently
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process
Here is the place for you, to start your next challenge and digital journey.
Who are you?
You are trustworthy team player with High degree of interest in keeping current with technologies and knowledge sharing with team members. If Challenge is your daily routine and you want to touch your hands-on market leader solutions – this is the place for YOU!
- Excellent communication, team-working skills
- Fast learning skills and ability to go step by step with technology news and best practices
- Keeping up speed and high standards in changing IT environment
- Super analytical skills
- Brave to change way of working and apply new rules
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and/or solid equivalent experience
- Substantial experience on the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) development stack
- PHP (Laravel, Zend Framework)
- Understanding of object oriented principles
- Talent for building user interfaces using JS/JQuery/HTML/CSS
- Experience with User Interface (UI) design
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) design concepts
- Experience with software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications, and tools
Basic knowledge of the Linux/Unix command line, background in refactoring systems through automated testing, and test-driven development, experience in Rest/Soap API would be beneficial.
Apply for the job or if you have any questions, contact me by phone +37061131305 or email email@example.com.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!