Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Platform Engineer in MobileFirst Technology
MobileFirst Technology ambition is “mobilization” of all business workflows and procedures to enable every single Bank’s employee perform their own job easy and fast at any time in any place, independently from any environmental factors and process “bottle necks” like device type, location, time, etc. Our goal is to facilitate business success by developing next-gen working tools to simplify way how job could be done and in the meantime ensure best customer experience. Our strategy is to spin up business faster by adopting AGILE approach across all business towers.
- Rollout and maintain modern file sync and share solution (ShareFile) on 35.000 devices
- Manage mobile device security policies (MDM)
- Deploy 3rd parties and in-house developed mobile applications (MAM)
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mindset
- Take part in designing scalable, cloud ready architecture
- Be a master in secure remote content access implementation and maintenance
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to ITIL process
- Ensure proactive monitoring and remediation actions establishment
- Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
- 3+ years of experience in mobile device or workstations management
- General knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
- General understanding of MDM, MAM and content management
- Good understanding of data networking, secure communication protocols
- Passion for PowerShell, mobile gadgets and technologies
- A proven track record of proactive monitoring and automation solutions
- Excellent English
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Only selected candidates will be contacted.