Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Project manager in Wealth Management IT
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
You will be managing customer facing software development projects where either web application or native mobile application is engineered. You will be using AGILE practices, working across borders, with remote teams and have full responsibility for the project success. Talking about the tools you will be using JIRA, Confluence, RTC and any other tools that you need for your job. Here is what we expect you to do:
- Provide direction to the project team;
- Manage project stakeholders;
- Manage project risks;
- Be a sparring partner to product Owner and Scrum master;
- Report to the steering committee;
- Understand business requirements of the product;
- Motivate the team;
- Manage project roadmap;
- Remove project impediments;
- Insuring team performance and reporting to senior management
- Knowledge of SCRUM process and experience in using it in the projects;
- Track record of managing software development projects
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and practices;
- Knowledge of project and product management practices (good and bad);
- Strong focus to quality;
- Team player and a strong leader who can lead the team from behind;
- Excellent skills in English - written and spoken.
- We teach you the other skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.