Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Projects, delivering a discrete Product, Service or a Solution. This role is responsible for the co-ordination, scheduling and management of all aspects, technology and non-technology, of the project.
The Project Manager will work with the Programme Manager, Project Sponsor, Product Owner and all other Technology and non-Technology teams to ensure all aspect of the delivery are scheduled and resourced. The Project manager will work with Release Management and Support to ensure a smooth transition into service. This person will also be working with the Development and QA teams, Scrum Masters, Data and System Architects to ensure the result delivered aligns with the technology strategy and mandatory non-functional requirements.
The person will require good communication skills, ability to understand business needs, identify risks and issues and work with all of the Technology teams as well as teams across the rest of the business. The methodology of delivery is Agile SCRUM.
- End-to-end project Delivery Planning (input into Programme and Portfolio Planning)
- Project Scheduling, Risk, Issue and Dependency management
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Support the assembly of and coordinate project staff, the management of the overall scope, cost, time and quality
- Management of project resource allocation
- Management of the project budget. Highlighting deviance from planned financial targets as/when necessary
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, ensure benefits are tracked after the project is completed
- Facilitation of Project Retrospectives/Post Implementation Reviews, communicating findings back to Head of PPM and Technology Leadership Team to ensure continuous improvement.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Work with other Technology teams to establish best practise work processes
- Promote Project Management and Agile practises. Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide support/mentoring to non-Technical teams as required.
Required Technical Skills
- 4+ years strong project management skills with accountability for end-to-end delivery
- Proactive, solution oriented with strong initiative
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to engage confidently with Product Owners and Stakeholders and clearly communicate vision, goals and detailed requirements to Development
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Experience using Agile as well as Project Governance
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Azure DevOps helpful
- Background in software development beneficial
- Fluency in English
We offer an international, fast-growing and challenging working environment with genuine global career development opportunities, excellent salaries and working conditions for the right candidates.
Email your CV and cover letter in English via email: VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention PM under subject heading). Application deadline: 5th December, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.