Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client – is a leading Scandinavian banking and financial services group in the region, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. The company offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services to over 3,000 corporate and institutional customers, 400,000 small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and more than 4 million individuals globally.
Currently our client is expanding it’s Global Services Center in Vilnius and is looking for:
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
As a QA engineer in Data Lake unit, you will be a team member of more than fifty professionals located both in Vilnius and Stockholm, who develop and support data solutions for the company.
You will work in an environment with multiple Agile teams. Together with the team you will ensure testability of software and traceability of requirements using testing methodology and tools. An important part of your responsibility will be quality assurance which will be implemented and maintained together with developers and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery engineers to increase speed and quality of our deliveries.
Are you passionate about testing techniques and methods? Are you fascinated by discovering how the software is written and works? Are you comfortable working in Agile environment and not afraid of suggesting and being a part of new approaches of back-end testing? Then you match the profile we are looking for!
To succeed in your role with us, you:
- have experience in testing and have motivation to learn best back-end testing practises;
- have experience in handling databases using SQL queries, source and target data testing, data validation and verification, testing of data transformation or mapping;
- know what is Continuous Integration, Continuous delivery and Agile software development methodology;
- have basics in functional programming and Unit/Linux PS;
- are good in spoken and written English (level B1).
Experience in test automation, Python and ISTQB Foundation Level certification would be seen as an advantage.
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated QA Engineer who would be interested in back-end testing, accurate and attentive to details, result-oriented and able to work well both in teams and independently.
What the company offers:
- Scandinavian working environment and opportunities to travel.
- Work at a place characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment.
- Possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities.
- Flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle to it’s employees. Opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.