Strategic Staffing Solutions International client - Outokumpu – is one of the largest Finnish companies and a global leader in stainless steel. Company creates advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs 11,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Espoo, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. Outokumpu is opening a Business Service Center in Vilnius and looking for highly motivated talents to join this new growing organization.
Currently Outokumpu is looking for:
ROBOTICS COE COORDINATOR
We are seeking for a motivated Robotics Center of Excellence Coordinator with the ability to leverage their leadership, process driven, analytical, and technical skills to manage a team that will implement robotic process automation (RPA) across Outokumpu group. As a RPA CoE Coordinator you have the rare opportunity to build a RPA practices from scratch and after setting it up, manage it. The role will include identifying, defining, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining robots. The CoE Coordinator will be responsible for the RPA team and overall executing the RPA strategy.
- Head and coordinate Outokumpu Group RPA CoE work including management of a team of RPA developers
- Responsibility for RPA strategy execution, RPA business case, RPA development pipeline, planning development capacity to fulfil business demand
- Coordinate development team from screening and identification of potential automation to design, testing, deployment, maintaining developed robots and documentation of robotics solutions
- Drive automation opportunity identification and assessment within Outokumpu Group, promote application of RPA functionality across the organization
- Ensure timely and continuous maintenance and optimization for developed and running automations
- Bachelors and/or Advanced Degree in relevant field of education (IT, Process Management or similar)
- Strong coaching, interpersonal, networking and (English) communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge in business process improvement and data analytics
- Knowledge of developing robots, macros or automation tools, preferably experience of working with one of the major RPA software
- Ability to lead a team and manage project as well as a professional interface to senior management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and drive for continuous improvement