Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Scrum Master in Digital Customer Experience
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future – we aspire to be the Nordic Integrator and recognised as the most trusted financial partner.
To deliver on this ambition Mobile Bank and Web Bank are essential offerings for our customers. DCX as a department are responsible for both. Becoming part of DCX is a unique opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy and with an overarching customer-centred approach.
You will become part of Group IT which is a large and global IT organisation with more than 3000 employees spread out on locations in Bangalore, Vilnius, Copenhagen and Aarhus. Development opportunities in Group IT are excellent.
Mobile Bank is used by more than 1.5 million customers in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and UK and high availability, quality and user experience is absolute key.
For this inspiring journey, we invite Scrum Master to join our team.
- Implement Scrum process in 2 to 4 development teams
- Facilitate mandatory scrum ceremonies (Daily standups, Grooming session, Sprint planning, Retrospective)
- Implement and facilitate changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity
- Ensure continues learning and follow-up according to outcomes of retrospective
- Understanding the product that team is working with (from Business as well as from technical perspective)
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Support product owners and manage stakeholders
- Coaching people and pushing the boundaries
- Strong Agile knowledge
- Proactive team player
- Successful scrum process implementation experience
- Support and encouragement for the team on a daily basis
- Fluent in English language
- You know what quality is, and you are happy to share with the team
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.