Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Senior IT Security Specialist for Group IT Security & Risk
To further strengthen our IT security department, we are hiring two Senior IT Security Specialists for our Architecture and Engineering team.
This team is responsible for performing security consulting, security and threat assessments and defining IT security requirements. This includes both infrastructure and development projects.
The role will require you to work with solution architects, application’s and infrastructure teams when assessing and defining new security requirements. Moreover, you will be required to perform in-depth reviews of existing solutions.
- Shape and steer security architectural decisions in co-operation with platform teams
- Join architects from business line and from the infrastructure teams to ensure that common security standards are adopted into their specific architectures, roadmaps and implementations.
- Oversee business requirements to ensure security solutions help meeting their goals and retain regulatory requirements
- Work in close relationship with infrastructure teams ensuring adherence to security principles defined within the bank
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of security solutions together with infrastructure teams
- Initiate and lead (where necessary) strategic security projects in security or platform teams
- In alliance with infrastructure engineering teams build strong relationships with technology providers to identify security trends
- Participate in the design governance frameworks to review proposed component’s designs
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with IT security
- Experience with securing virtual environments, mobile devices and cloud solutions (internal or external)
- Knowledge of secure software development, identity, federation and authentication technologies and web services would be an advantage
- Analytical and structured
- Good collaborations skills
- Ability to work independently
- A good attitude and good at getting things done
- Very good English (verbally and in writing)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.