Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Architect in eBusiness Security solutions
You will work as a Software Architect in eBusiness Security team. We develop the application security for all customer-facing solutions in the Danske Bank Group and ensure safe integration with 3rd party partner companies.
Danske Bank Group IT offers competitive financial benefits, one of the best IT offices in Vilnius, Scandinavian working culture.
Skills development is key for us, and, as one of Denmark's largest IT development organizations, we offer an extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Implement application security solutions for our self-service channels - from online banking all the way to integration with mobile apps
- Research, design, develop and integrate software solutions with high usability, performance and stability applying agile approach;
- Be able to understand existing systems and software components as well as design architecture for future proof software based on best practices and modern technology stack
- Be part of the development team and part of department Architecture Board
- Work with cryptography and authentication components, become security domain expert
- Act as architecture lead in development initiatives to drive solution design and provide solution guidance and support to team members;
- Cooperate with the team, Architects and relevant stakeholders
- You have excellent skills in IT architecture.
- You have hands-on experience with building applications and working as Software Architect or Technical Lead.
- You have a drive in an environment that requires you to translate complex problems into simple technical solutions.
- You know what quality is, and you are happy to share with the team.
- You are able to work with multiple technologies.
- You have more than 4 years of working experience with standard programming languages, interfaces and strong professional knowledge about Software Engineering disciplines.
- You are a team player, able and willing to develop and coach junior team members
- Fluent in English language
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.