Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (.NET) in Asset Finance
You will become part of the core IT team in Asset Finance, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and will work closely together with IT team’s lead architects, front-end and back-end software engineers and business analysts as well as subcontractors and business people.
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability
- Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
- Collaborate closely with the IT team’s architects, engineers, and business analysts
- Collaborate with product and design teams consisting of subcontractors and business people
- Help other engineers
- At least two years working experience.
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Back-end specialist experience building, devising and maintaining user interfaces for software.
- Experience in web development and know about integrating with back-end systems.
- REST services and API integration
- Experienced in back-end .NET development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run.
- The latest .NET Framework (C#) and Visual Studio
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.