Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (.NET) in Digital Customer Experience
Every month Danske Bank internet bank solutions have more than 15 million visitors while number of mobile bank visits is nearly 20 million and is constantly growing. Our team in Vilnius is playing a major role in creating fundamentally new solutions for smart phones, tablets and web. Now we are primarily working on new mobile bank solution for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and UK customers.
For this inspiring journey, we invite lead software developer to join our team.
You will be part of self-organizing agile team working on a new eBanking platform. We are very much waiting to on-board a passionate software developer inspired by new technologies.
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability – with especially high focus on Backend code (C# microservices, API development etc.)
- Be part of an Agile team with focus on delivery in timely manner
- Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
- Collaborate closely with the team architects, other software engineers and business analysts
- Back-end development experience devising, building, and maintaining backend elements of customer facing high-availability software solutions (app and/or web development)
- C#/.NET skills – experience with microservice development/architecture is preferable
- Experience with PubSub solutions is preferred
- Some knowledge of message broker systems like RabbitMQ is preferred
- Preferably Devops experience and experience with pipeline setup (for instance Go.CD)
- Team player with agile mind-set
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Will and ability to learn new languages and frameworks
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.