Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. Danske Bank have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in their journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
An atmosphere where teammates feel strong team spirit and contribute in growing it. A place where highly skilled individuals meet and build quality products for the individuals just like them. The place where ideas turn into reality. Sounds interesting? If yes then Wealth Management team might be just for You.
Software Engineer (.NET) in Wealth Management (JUNE)
Wealth Management is a unit working on multiple different projects including development of web and mobile applications. We strive to operate with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of start-up kind of projects where the main goals are to rethink traditional banking, change the world in retail investment and deliver new and improved 100% digitalized customer experiences driven by cutting edge technologies, innovative working methods and outstanding individuals.
As a .Net software engineer:
- You will work with backend service integration with Danske Bank’s platforms and third party providers.
- You will develop APIs for UI
- You will apply micro service design and build for scale, performance and reliability.
As a personality:
- Your greatest assets are your abilities to collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas and come with even better ones supported by your technological foundation - and last but not least to put the customers first and let solutions be driven by understanding their needs.
- You are a great communicator with strong social skills and you are able to work together with diverse group of personalities and professional backgrounds - developers, UX, testers, business analysts.
- You are able to work in an innovative and agile organization with the mandate to move fast, embrace uncertainty and dare to fail and learn.
- Refactoring not only does not scare you, you push for it when needed.
- You have solid experience working with software engineering within the .Net framework and C#.
- You are familiar with Domain driven design and micro service pattern. You are able to both code and architect excellent code and test driven design is the backbone of your work.
- You strive to learn new things and share knowledge with teammates
- You are able to deliver in time while keeping your code tidy and SOLID.
- You are proficient with GIT.
- You are fluent in English.
Experience with the following is also good:
- Concurrency, multithreading and distributed systems.
- Rest API or other service approach.
- Familiarity with RDBMS or NoSQL.
- Virtualization and cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Testing suites.
- A growing, international company, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- Friendly, highly skilled and motivated teammates.
- Exciting, ambitious and relaxed atmosphere where t-shirts are more common than ties. An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.