Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (.NET) in Welcoming IT Team
You will be joining a non-traditional banking development set-up, characterized by start-up culture, high pace, collaboration, flat hierarchy and testing out new agile ways of working, all with focus on delivering the best digital solutions for our customers. As our Software Engineer, your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will work closely together with the development teams lead architect, front-end and back-end software engineers and business analysts as well as user experience specialists and people understanding the customer and business needs.
- Write high performance C# code for our newly established ‘My Business Profile’ backend services and website
- Continuously improve development practices in the area
- Work in a self-organizing scrum Squads and have an agile mind-set
- Contribute in creating system architecture
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation and others
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test-driven development (TDD) model
- Participate in establishing best practices on using the OpenShift platform in Danske Bank
- Ensuring a customer first perspective in development
- 4+ years of experience in C# development
- Knowledge about .NET core
- Working experience with Entity framework
- Unit testing experience
- Team player with agile mind-set
- Knowledge about Angular would be considered as an advantage
- General knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL Server) and ORMs (preferably Entity Framework)
- General understanding of backend services architecture
- General knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
- Good English skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.