Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Solution Architect in Solution Architecture Team
Solution architect role is to bridge applications and infrastructure by driving the right technology choices and influencing strategy and roadmaps. Responsibilities will include developing the end-to-end solution for specific projects, advising on best practices for infrastructure usage and contributing to improvements in strategic bank platforms.
- Serves as a key role in ensuring business application delivery on strategic IT platforms
- Provides solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
- Identifies and evaluates value-add alternative solutions
- Develops the end-to-end solution, works with delivery and project management to ensure successful achievement of business outcomes
- Advocates usage of standard components and patterns
- Supports architecture governance to ensure realization of strategic direction
- Proactively engages other teams and resources within Danske Bank and partners
- Performs problem analysis and resolution
- Ensures consistency in approach and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge across broad range of IT services and solutions
- Experience working as an architect, technical consultant or integrator
- Understanding of cloud native application development and deployment patterns
- Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to travel
- Relevant certifications such as TOGAF or AWS Certified Solutions Architet (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.