Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Team Manager of Workstation Platform team in Workplace Technology
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. It is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to lead the strategy, team, delivery and operation of workplace tools and technologies in Workplace Technology Organization. The scope of the role includes workstation operating system builds (Windows and MacOS), operational tools and security suite. The team consists of 10-12 team members located in Vilnius, Copenhagen and Aarhus.
We are looking for a passionate leader who will encourage and lead technical innovation to deliver continued benefits to Danske Bank via Productive Digital Workplace initiative.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the Workplace technologies used by Danske Bank, including operating systems, management/operation tools, security defense
- Manage and drive initiatives to digitize the workplace and improve end user satisfaction
- Ensure all new services are fully supported. Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for all technologies.
- Take part of budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting in consultation with peer managers and head of Workplace Technology
- Manage suppliers ensuring that they are delivering. Develop partnership to ensure continual improvement of services and value for money
- Inspire, lead and develop the team to ensure high quality delivery and transformational projects. Enable and guide the team to operate in an agile and user centric manner to deliver business benefits
- Extensive experience of delivering excellent user focused technology with proven experience working at a senior level covering the delivery and operation of core technologies
- Proven experience of delivery and operation of end user technologies such as Windows 10, SCCM, JAMF, Workplace management tool set
- Strong agile leadership skills with the ability to resolve key architecture issues and conflicts
- Strong teambuilding and management skills with the ability to motivate, lead and develop a large diverse team ensuring resources are organized appropriately and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working relationships and influence people at all levels within the organization
- Able to re-appropriate existing solutions to new requirements and situations
- The ability to visualize new business possibilities through monitoring of technology trends and directions and turn these into deliverable plans
- Understands the needs of the Users and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Ability to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action when there is no direct line of command or control and direct others to undertake tasks
- Keeps overall objectives and strategies in mind and not deflected by matters of detail
- Ability to set objectives and make decisions at the appropriate time, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and effectively in appropriate styles at all levels
- Excellent English communication skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.