Strategic Staffing Solutions International client is looking for:
Test Specialist in MobilePay
We are a talented group of engineers building mobile payment apps for smart clients. We have an incredible attention to detail and very high standards – if you want to join our team, you’ll need to demonstrate that you do too.
With MobilePay you can quickly and easily send and receive money and split the bill via a mobile phone, pay for the good in the shop and the app can be used by anyone regardless of bank.
MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. Now we are proud of 3.4 m users in Denmark and Finland and 70%+ of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
In order to strengthen our MobilePay app quality we are looking for a person with strong communication and analytic skills, good IT knowledge and some experience in testing area. Test Specialist will be responsible for quality assistance in MobilePay engineering teams in Denmark and Lithuania and will be taking a key role of making sure that products are being developed with built-in quality.
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each sprint in MobilePay app
- Work in agile frontend team with own responsibility to deliver what is agreed
- Create and review test cases, testing checklists
- Maintain test suits for regression and smoke testing
- Participate in production verification sessions during customer releases
- Track known issues and collaborate with business analysts regarding future improvements
- Collaborate with business analysts on requirements, user experience and user stories for upcoming sprints
- Implement and evolve appropriate measurements and metrics to be applied against the product under test
- Contribute to built-in quality of MobilePay solution by proactively improving testing process and QA approach
- Have experience in testing field and understand core testing principles
- Have experience in manual testing processes, methodologies and test tools
- Have experience in delivering test metrics, creating test reports and defect dashboard
- Have experience in estimating test effort
- Have analytical skills and good attention to details
- Have good knowledge and experience working in Agile team
- Fluent in English language
- Have good teamwork skills
- Mobile app testing experience and Web/Mobile test automation interest would be an advantage
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Interesting project
Only selected candidates will be contacted.