We are currently seeking for account manager to join our dynamic, ambitious and fun team in our Vilnius or Riga offices!
Who we are?
We are leaders in the staffing industry and key supplier to the top global companies that operate Shared Service Centers in the Baltic. In addition to Baltics, S3I operates in 15 European countries and is expanding into Latin America.
Account Managers within Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) are responsible for creating and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with customers and prospects in an assigned sales territory. The role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned accounts, develop new business and design customized staffing solutions for new and existing customers. If you’re up to the international challenge and hungry for success join our outstanding team!
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Attend face to face customer meetings
- Negotiate contracts and agreements
- Take part in project work from inception through to completion as necessary
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs, targets and objectives.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned accounts
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Identify emerging market shifts while being fully aware of new products and trends.
- Represent company in various networking events and conferences
The Successful Applicant
You must have experience and proven track record of delivering client-focused solutions
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in any of the following: Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Management, Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), IT Managed Services or related business
- University degree, preferably in IT or Business Management field
- Strong ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Fluent English. At least C1 based on CEFR
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Result driven, persistent, team player
- Ability to travel internationally for client meetings, visits, and conferences and maintain a flexible work schedule
This is a position of empowerment and autonomy and therefore requires a self-motivated, organized and professional individual.
- Challenging projects internationally
- Opportunity to learn global industry standards
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern office and ergonomic working environment
- Many more perks and fun team of professionals!