- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions;
- Maintain inventory and fixed assets records;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Participate in month end closing activities;
- Closely cooperate with outsource tax advisors;
- Work according to approved company processes;
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with AP/AR accounting processes;
- Excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment;
- Good English language skills (operational and independent leve;);
- Experience in managing complex projects at once;
- Hands-on experience with Navision would be considered as an advantage;
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership;
- Willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise;
- Good time management skills;
- Respectful and positive attitude, flexibility.
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- Work from home in compliance with company’s policy.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.