The team is seeking a Biotechnology Analyst to join them remotely and provide consultancy to the portfolio companies throughout the USA, UK, and Lithuania. If you are keen to bridge the gap between cutting-edge biotechnology and business strategy – look no further!
- Techno-economic Analysis – assess the cost-effectiveness and economic feasibility of technologies within the biotechnology sector.
- Advise on potential applications, limitations, and market opportunities.
- Provide comprehensive insights on competitor products, strategies, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Validate findings through collaboration with field experts.
- Customize research to align with each portfolio company's strategic goals and technology needs.
- PhD or higher in biology, molecular biology, cellular biology, computational biology, or related fields.
- 2+ years of postdoctoral or industry experience in modern biotechnology.
- Familiarity with biotechnology trends and a willingness to use advanced tools (experience with Large Language Models or a willingness to learn).
- Proficient written and spoken English (C1 level).
- Strong research and analytical skills, able to process large amounts of information and draw conclusions from it.
- Eager to learn and stay updated on relevant technologies.
- Open-minded with clear communication skills for effective interactions with stakeholders and experts.
- Creative problem-solving abilities, providing strategic insights in a comprehensible manner.
- Remote work environment with flexible working hours.
- Necessary work tools if needed (laptop, phone, etc.)
- Collaborative and supportive team of self-driven individuals.
- Career progression opportunities.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.