- Conduct detailed requirements analysis and documentation of business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement IT solutions.
- Analyse and improve existing business processes and systems.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Create and deliver presentations to executive stakeholders.
- Ensure project timelines are met and deliverables are of high quality.
- Provide ongoing support for implemented solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English languages.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, such as Agile.
- Jira software knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Figma software knowledge is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance
- Free parking
- Computer for personal usage
- Discounts for company products/services Frequent training
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and a proven track record of managing successful projects, we would love to hear from you.
Skelbimas galioja iki:
Konfidencialumą garantuojame. Informuosime tik atrinktus kandidatus.