Customer Service Specialist
- As a member of the team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of customer order management to customers;
- Promptly resolving all customers complaints to the customer satisfaction;
- Proactively searching for business process improvement opportunities;
- Cooperating and maintaining good relationships with our partners;
- Responsible for customer data entry and maintain customer data base (e.g. customer knowledge base, pricing records and customer master file);
- Creating customer documents and notification (order confirmation, invoices and statements etc.);
- Supporting sales representatives in the countries and cooperating with other departments;
- Documentation of all customer related activities.
- College or university degree;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- 1-3 years experience in customer service (webshop or telesales experience is an advantage);
- Russian language is an advantage;
- Proactive, initiative and self-supporting personality;
- Strong PC skills;
- SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- Good level of analytical skills;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills, ability to work in team.
Competitive salary and benefits, a professional, international team and an outstanding growth environment. Are you interested in this challenge?
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.