As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of trading and asset allocation strategies to gain an edge in the financial markets.
- Training and tuning ML models.
- Defining data augmentation pipelines.
- Designing new ways to encode training data for feature engineering.
- Deploying models to production.
- Creation of statistical models and strategy implementation.
- At least 3 years of experience as a data engineer or data scientist.
- BSc in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related field or a proven track record in the industry.
- Great understanding of Python programming language.
- Programming with R would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience building data feeds using various APIs via REST or Websocket protocols.
- Experience with production systems using tools like Airflow or similar.
- Proficiency with RDBM systems like PostgreSQL or similar.
- Proficiency with linux, git, cloud technologies.
- Basics in Statistics/Data Science.
- Familiarity with Financial market.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.