Dutch Speaking Transport Coordination Specialist
- Responsible for all transport activities in alignment with our Service Level Agreements (SLA) towards the Commercial and Production organizations
- Responsible for delivering on a broad spectrum of transportation management activities, including delivery planning, transportation call-offs, on-time delivery execution, optimum carrier selection and shipment cost calculation
- Responsible for delivering excellent transport services to meet the requirement of the customer and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Diligently follow up on complaints using the appropriate tools
Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
- Fluent/native in English, in addition to fluent/native in Dutch
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution oriented mindset
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations with good understanding of transport legislation would be considered as an advantage
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.