Embedded Software Developer
The company is looking for a professional embedded software engineer that, together with the electronics team, would develop, test and deploy firmware for their next-generation laser-based milk analysers.
- Work with state-of-the-art laser-based sensing devices like milk analyser for dairy farms or blood sensors for medical applications.
- Development of firmware and software for new products and maintenance of existing ones.
- MCU programming, testing, debugging.
- PC-side tools development.
- Preparation of required documentation.
- Background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related fields.
- Experience in the development of embedded software with C/C++.
- Experience with Python programming language.
- Experience in software version control system (Git).
- Understanding of electronics design and schematics.
- Experience in signal processing and closed loop control systems would be an advantage
- Experience in TCP/IP and other networking protocols would be an advantage
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- “Can-do” attitude and passion for making things happen.
- Critical thinking, ability to solve problems and act with minimal supervision.
- Work in a high-tech company, an opportunity to contribute to the production of unique products developed in Lithuania.
- Work in a team of professionals that will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Company gives priority to candidate’s compatibility with company's culture over the skills and experience gained so far: company values team spirit, openness and honesty, striving for improvement and a good sense of humour!
- Company cares about your health and well-being, so company offers employee health insurance, organizes health inspection and vaccination programs, offers various trainings, support sports activities, provides a financial holiday bonus, funds employee team initiatives.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.