Finance controller (Vessel/installation)
You will be based in an international environment in a brand-new office in Kaunas while working very closely on daily basis with colleagues from Sweden. This role will be key in leading and driving Finance agenda within assigned area, developing and driving cost conscious culture within area of responsibility, in the same time providing support to our Senior controllers and Business stakeholders with aim to increase financial performance.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure Management reporting & Budgeting / Forecasting on time in high quality
- Reporting delivered on time with high quality, including monthly reviews
- Drive decision-taking support by providing analysis of the business and support to local and group management
- Define and drive financial performance management of respective responsibility area throught transparency, focus and strong stakeholder management
- Increase standardization of finance procedures, develop a performance management culture
- Execute other role related activities and assignments
- Participation in process changes, improvements, and efficiency activities
- 3+ years of relevant experience in finance/business controlling
- Strong English language skills, professional in verbal and written (Swedish or German is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Business mindset – able to understand the drivers within the business, daring to challenge and improve profitability, reduce costs, support in business case calculations etc.
- Strong communication skills, ability to handle wide range and different level of stakeholders, supporting them from financial side, yet being able to challenge when needed and follow up
- High focus on co-operation throughout the business line in the same time being available to support in all areas and different assignments withing BL
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team;
- Opportunity to participate in different projects;
- Interesting challenges and tasks, learning opportunities;
- Flat structure, lots of communication with different departments all across the company;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely;
- Brand new office located at Kauno Dokas.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.