Finance Operations Manager (AP and AR teams)
We are looking for Finance Operations Manager to work with our AP and AR Team Leaders and ensure the efficiency and quality of operations of 4 teams in total. A big part of your role will be to monitor and report the performance of the department and provide advice for management and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone fluent in project management, eager to create best in class processes, policies, procedures, and reporting frameworks and to take one of the key roles in creating a global center of excellence.
- Oversee the financial operations of AP and AR finance towers;
- Lead a team of financial Team Leads toward the achievement of preset goals;
- Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations;
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team;
- Drive process improvements and stabilization;
- Support internal processes auditing;
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency;
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference;
- Liaison to IT, coordinate and prioritize projects;
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities;
- Participate in recruitment activities as well as initiate performance development training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in AP and AR, with a strong understanding of accounting principles and regulations;
- At least 2 years of experience managing AP & AR teams, demonstrating strong technical and analytical skills and a track record of success working in a team-based environment;
- Experience in managing complex global projects;
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage a team and provide guidance and feedback;
- Eagerness to develop and grow, as well as implement ideas for optimization and improvement of everyday work;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, high energy environment;
- “No task is too small” approach;
- Excellent English language skills;
- SAP knowledge would be a plus;
- BPO experience would be a plus.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Business Services Centre;
- A vibrant and diverse global work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences;
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities;
- An international and talented team;
- Hybrid work - remote work up to two days a week;
- New and modern office with free parking space.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance;
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.