IoT Product Developer
In order to continue our growth and ideally react to market requirements concerning digitalisation, we are looking for an experienced IoT (Internet of Things) developer. As a part of the two-member system architecture team, you will be responsible for developing applications for recording data of our products.
Besides defining the data together with the respective product expert, you will work out mechanisms to process the data and provide them using a cloud application. This involves creating a path-breaking IoT infrastructure within the TGW group, which means that you will make an important contribution to intralogistics’ progress in terms of digitalisation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Development, maintenance and standardisation of applications for recording and processing data of our mechatronic standard products
- Linking the data recording to a cloud application
- Creation, establishment and subsequent maintenance of an extensive, innovative IoT management infrastructure
- Further development of the IoT capabilities of the existing products
- Collaboration in new developments for defining future IoT requirements and digitalisation applications
- Around 5 years of experience with Linux Know–HOW (shell, bash)
- Solid experience with Networking/configuration (routing, proxy configurations, VLAN, DNS, NTP)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical skills, reliability, and sense of responsibility
- Docker Experience (setting up and configuring containers, basic in Docker compose)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with scripting (Node-Red experience is a plus)
- Completed HTL (Higher Technical College) education (computer science, information technology, automation engineering etc.)
- Experience with IoT Communication Technologies (MQTT, HTTP Requests, TCP/IP)
- Participation in an agile development team, latitude, clear objectives and regular feedback
- Flexible working hours and a generous home office model for a maximum of flexibility
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A reliable and stable employer based on the philosophy "Focusing on People – Learning and Growing"
- Possibility to actively shape processes and procedures on your own responsibility
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.