- IT Supervisor – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Do you enjoy inspiring others to provide crucial business services to various internal customers? Are you interested in working for an organization where operational standards are constantly reviewed and improved? Join Western Union as IT Supervisor, WU Help Desk.
- Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
- We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
- Better starts and ends with the customer
- You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic multi-lingual environment, having responsibility over the Help Desk team located in Vilnius and its operations. As a supervisor, you will lead a team of technical support technicians, that are providing customer service for internal Western Union employees in technology related field. You will monitor, track, and analyze key performance indicators, assigning tasks and workload to individual team members to ensure team meets the targets. In this role, you will always look for opportunities to improve team’s performance by providing feedback, conducting regular trainings and service quality evaluations. Moreover, you will also participate in, or lead projects in implementing new processes and operational changes.
- For this role, we expect you to have superior spoken and written English language skills. You will have customer-centric mindset towards our customers, stakeholders, staff and management, and ability to work in a multicultural environment. You will need to be able to prioritize tasks effectively when dealing with multiple problems and stay focused in crisis situations. Previous experience in a people manager role or IT background would give you a huge advantage.
- Join us, and let’s move money for better
- Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
- We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
- We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
- Annual base salary gross: 20,786 – 38,514 EUR
- The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Western Union salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of Western Union’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include short term incentives, health insurance (several options to choose from), accident and life insurance, access to the best in class learning and development platforms, flexible work arrangement, to name just a few!
with subject "IT Supervisor"