As a Java Developer You will work in an international team in development of company’s intranet search engine and applications. You will also be responsible for new connector implementation (additional source of information). In this position, to achieve the best personal and team results, you will have to communicate a lot, so we hope that you not only have great communication skills, but also like this part of work.
- Conception and development of new solutions based on customer’s requirements.
- Further development and support of the team: internal code management and deployment infrastructure.
- Implementing automated testing.
- Independent introduction of new ideas to the intranet product and their development to production maturity.
- Solving 2nd level tickets and troubleshooting arisen issues.
- Programming experience in high-level and script languages, preferably Java 8.
- Knowledge of the GIT tool.
- Understanding in CI/CD practices.
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken).
- Attention to details.
- All necessary trainings (Internal trainings and Access to the Linkedln Learning platform to encourage and support your professional and personal development.
- Comfortable work conditions and a package of employee benefits.
- Possibility to work some time remotely.
- Broaden your mind in collaboration with colleagues from various branches worldwide.
- Use internal career opportunities.
- Get support and mentoring from leader, who is working under the Leadership culture principles.
- Work with supportive, friendly, and motivated team.
- Participate in company ‘s events and initiatives.
- Have comfortable conditions for work and the time in between (chill zones, table tennis, foosball, pool, terrace and more).
Skelbimas galioja iki:
Laisvės ave. 10, LT-04215, Vilnius, Lithuania
Konfidencialumą garantuojame. Informuosime tik atrinktus kandidatus.