Kitchen chef(s) (Norway)
- We are looking for a hotel restaurant (a la Carte) Chef to join our client's international team in Norway and prepare high quality European and Scandinavian delicious meals for their customers. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. You should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- The hotel is placed in a quiet location surrounded by nature, mountains and fjords, making the working environment suitable for those who enjoy peace, fishing and mountain hiking. It's a great opportunity to expand your experience level as well as get to know different culture.
- preparation of hot dishes
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Our agency does not charge any employment or documentation preparation, translation or other fees.
- proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- good knowledge of English
- hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- excellent time management abilities
- up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- familiarity with sanitation regulations
- The company offers:
- overtime is paid additionally. Normal working hours 170-180 hours per month (overtime can be chosen by additionally if wanted)
- extra (private) medical insurance from accidents at work
- income taxes and social guaranties paid to Norwegian government.
UAB "Soprana Personnel International"
su nuoroda "Kitchen chef(s) (Norway)"