„Thermo Fisher Scientific“ – didžiausia pasaulio kompanija, siūlanti produktus ir paslaugas mokslui. Mūsų misija – padėti klientams kurti sveikesnį, švaresnį ir saugesnį pasaulį.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (14)
Kompanijos padalinys Vilniuje – UAB „Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics“ kuria ir gamina produktus gyvybės mokslų tyrimams ir diagnostikai. Produktai yra plačiai naudojami visame pasaulyje tiriant genų sandarą, raišką ir įvairovę, kuriant naujus diagnostikos metodus.
Esame vertinamas kaip geidžiamas darbdavys: 2020 m. Lietuvoje mums įteiktas Metų darbdavio apdovanojimas, 2019 m. - pripažinti Lietuvos TOP darbdaviu gamybos sektoriuje.
Area of competence:Customer services, Management
- Proactively drives and owns the business by managing product lifecycle and is responsible for: Strategic product portfolio lifecycle management 35%:
- Market research for AOP planning and business case support.
- Own the financial success and customer satisfaction for custom products.
- Develop multi-year product capabilities strategies and guide fiscal planning for future growth, positioning and evolution of products in charge.
- Proactively engage with customers from around the globe to gain a deep understanding of customer needs and translate those needs to clear product requirements, product development roadmaps and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop effective pricing strategies applicable to a highly variable custom business to drive revenue growth and maximize profitability.
- Contribute to fiscal planning and budgeting for future positioning, growth and evolution of the product portfolio.
- Analyze market trends and dynamics with the goal to build and execute on product lifecycle strategies.
- Gather competitor data as needed.
- Nucleic Acid Therapeutics (NATx) business team support 35%.
- Serve as a key point of contact for NATx sales team to execute on strategic custom product opportunities as needed.
- Own inside sales experience for large accounts and/or those identified as large sales opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and growth goals are achieved.
- Assist field representatives with complex technical questions regarding the IVT enzymes, nucleotides and similar chemical product lines.
- Train commercial teams on our products and offerings as needed.
- Technical Product Management 15%:
- Own pricing process for the IVT enzymes, nucleotides and similar chemical product lines.
- Represent customer interests and product integrity during development of custom products and changes to existing products.
- Work collaboratively on tactical tasks with operations, development, project management, business development, market development and other key functional stakeholders across the organization.
- Coordinate new product introduction and feasibility business reviews and analysis.
- Prepare application data to support NATx product line.
- Product marketing support 10%:
- Support Marketing related activities i.e. preparation of capabilities decks, collaterals, flyers, presentations, web page content.
- Coordinate and contribute to Technical copy writing for marketing materials.
- Administrative support 5%:
- Schedule meetings as needed to support specific projects.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- B.S or higher in chemistry, biochemistry or related field. MBA or PhD highly preferred.
- 5 years of industrial experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed management structure and partner seamlessly within the organization.
- Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors.
- Lab experience in applications utilizing nucleic acids (PCR, Sequencing, etc.) or manufacturing nucleic acids (nucleotides, phosphoramidites and/or Oligonucleotides).
- Effective project and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, utilize resources, individually coordinate and prioritize activities.
- Is highly results orientated.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Experienced in implementing different pricing strategies, including value-based pricing.
- Strong business acumen and data analysis skills.
- Ability to build and analyze financial models to forecast, make go/no go decisions, and track results.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
|Salary offered:||from 1.600 €/month to 2.500 €/month (gross)|
|Working time:||Full time|
|Contact person:||Aleksandra Adamczyk|
|E-mail:|| with subject "Product Manager, Nucleic Acid Therapeutics (NATx)"|
|Internet link:||jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/lithuania |
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: