Product Support Supervisor (German or English language)
As a Supervisor, Customer Technical Support at Dexcom, you lead a team that interacts with patients, parents, caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. Your team’s assistance gives the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. By tapping into your technical expertise and superior communication skills, you can supervise, coach, monitor and developer technical support teams to ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by appropriately engaging and connecting with them as you provide troubleshooting assistance to determine why the service, equipment or feature is inoperable and/or to troubleshoot their issues so they can use Dexcom products.
- Fluent in English and German
- Proven experience in leading teams and delivering results
- Previous work experience in a high-volume customer contact environment
- Customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes
- Focus on your long-term career
- Access to best in class training and development programmes
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.