The Mikron Group is expanding and looking for new team members to join their global team. The role of SAP/ABAP Developer has its main focus on developing custom business application software, with a particular focus on SAP ECC. This role is necessary to develop software that provides users with high-quality performance and reliability, to ensure that managed services run without interruption.
- Perform (unit test);
- Produce the technical specification for programmers when or where requested;
- Develop custom business software where required;
- Create, structure and normalize databases;
- Develop custom applications in accordance with the approved specifications, to satisfy the business requirements;
- Create and deploy reports;
- Develops custom enhancement where required.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the given business function;
- ABAP report development;
- Object-Oriented programming;
- Code Debugging;
- Use of BAPI (Business Application Programming Interface) and function module;
- Use of BADI (Business Add-In), user exit, and enhancements;
- Smart form development;
- IDoc (Intermediate Documents);
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Sproxy (interface development);
- SAP PI/XI;
- Workflow development.
- Benefits combined with growth opportunities and open-minded and friendly company culture;
- Excellent opportunities to develop a career in an international company;
- Opportunity to be part of a very dynamic team in a technology-oriented and progressive working environment;
- Private medical care insurance (after one year);
- 2 additional vacation days;
- Flexible work time;
- Hybrid work model;
- Events (birthdays, Christmas, teambuilding and etc.).
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.