Alliance for Recruitment
Senior Compliance Officer for Third Party Management and Outsourcing
3.070 - 4.680 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
- Contributing to building regulatory compliance in third-party management and outsourcing area through independent compliance risk assessment and compliance advisory, assurance, and awareness-raising activities;
- Assessing, overseeing, and challenging the third-party management and outsourcing frameworks, processes, and controls designed and implemented by the first line of defense to manage compliance risk in the area;
- Understanding the regulatory environment, emerging trends, regulatory focus, and supervisory expectations to support proper compliance risk management;
- Providing advice and guidance with respect to the regulatory requirements applicable to third-party management and outsourcing and on redesign the relevant frameworks, processes, and controls to ensure their effectiveness and conformity with the regulations;
- Monitoring compliance with applicable external and internal regulations and following up on implementation of remediating actions;
- Overseeing various outsourcing and regulatory compliance projects in the assigned area;
- Conducting trainings and other awareness-raising activities on regulatory requirements;
- Providing strategic insight, support, and guidance to Luminor’s management bodies and contributing to independent compliance risk reporting.
- Higher education, degree level in a legal subject area;
- 3+ years of experience in third-party and outsourcing risk management (work experience in a bank’s legal, compliance or internal audit function would be seen as an advantage);
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the European regulations pertaining to third-party management and outsourcing and experience in their implementation;
- High degree of English language competency, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work, and the possibility to work from anywhere in the EU, Iceland, Switzerland, and UK (in total 90 days per year);
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun;
- More vacation. An additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more;
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes;
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and a Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness;
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life;
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training, etc.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Alliance for Recruitment
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu