TALENT ACQUISITION OPERATIONS OFFICER
Reporting to the TA Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the administration and operations to support the end-to-end recruitment of talent into Alter Domus. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the international Talent Acquisition teams to support the successful migration and optimisation of a number of core activities, including interview scheduling and candidate management; contract and offer generation; reference and background checking and onboarding support.
- Running TA data related reports and handling MI (management information) reporting requests.
- Becoming Super User of SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding modules, maintaining knowledge of systems, recommending enhancements and ensuring their smooth implementation.
- Managing candidate workflows and providing best candidate experience during everyday interactions.
- Participating in other TA function related projects and activities.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR administration and/or people operations function, desirable within an international context
- Experience of working with HR systems (SAP SuccessFactors – strong advantage).
- Ability to prioritize tasks when working with high volume of assignments.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You will possess an ability to self-solve and drive solutions and outcomes and delivery with tenacity and resilience.
- You will have a high attention to detail combined with computer literacy (MS Excel).
WHAT TO EXPECT
A career trajectory for anyone with a growth mindset willing to go the extra mile.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Mėnulio st. 7
Konfidencialumą garantuojame. Informuosime tik atrinktus kandidatus.