Technical Support Specialist
Get Ready To:
- Investigate, troubleshoot, evaluate and escalated web/app related issues
- Follow up with support team to ensure product related request resolution
- Provide guidance for support teams about tech related issues/topics
- Provide ideas for productivity improvement
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Perform other tasks and projects as required within support domain
We Expect You To:
- Have testing skills, including bug reporting ability to evaluate urgency
- Web-related technical skills (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Zendesk, Confluence, JIRA
- Experience with concepts in the area of customer support (chats, chatbots, help centers)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Have a great attention to detail
- Have no fear of failing
- Never kill the vibe
Talking about perks:
- Join the growth. Outgrow your position in the fastest-growing company. Join initiatives and test your strength in various fields. Let’s build this rocket together.
- Pitch your ideas. Whether it’s a suggestion for the next workation or the best-selling product – we’re all ears. Share your plans, and we’ll make it happen.
- Test for the best. We’re the ultimate focus group of the new products we create and practice it before it is cool. What’s ours is yours.
- Self-development. Know any industry professionals you’d like to consult with? Would love to visit international conferences or take paid courses? Sky’s the limit!
- No boredom. If you think that you’ll have a typical 9-to-5 office job, then get ready to get your mind blown. Your position is never set in stone: work on different projects, be an A++ professional, discover your strengths along the way, and enjoy the craziness.
- Employee discounts. Why are we even explaining this? Beauty and wellness products? – Check. You want a taco party at our “San Diego” bar? – Check. VIP for the MVP.
- Start your own company. Yeah, that’s right. A startup within a startup! Got any ideas?
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Casual perks. Enjoy a hot tub on our terrace, a fridge full of food and a taxi budget. Also, you’ll be greeted with a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, game zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom partyABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?