Customer Digital Experience Manager
My name is Miglė Dembinskienė and I am leading CX and Quality Assurance team in Channels Support Division. We are a diverse team of strong and energetic professionals, passionate about our customers, technology and Telia. We are looking for a new addition to our team as a Customer Digital Experience Manager to fill a newly created position and take full ownership of its continuous success.
Your next challenge?
As a Customer Digital Experience Manager (CDEM) your main responsibility and challenge will be to map out, analyze, and optimize our customers’ journey through a full spectrum of Telia digital channels. CX digital manager bridges the gap between the customer and the brand and ensures that company’s online presence is high quality, focused on customer experience, and is ahead of the game.
Who are you?
You are proactive, result oriented and understand the importance of data-driven decision making to ensure high quality, seamless, and engaging customer digital experience. To succeed in this position, you should be familiar with optimizing CX via a variety of digital channels and have a proven track record working in this field.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and analyzing customer data (feedback and analytical metrics) to create & implement a digital strategy (both short term and long term) focused on highest customer satisfaction and continuous increase in customer loyalty
- Incorporating customer feedback & market trend insights into designing most efficient and effective digital sales process
- Identifying, evaluating, and eliminating the pain points of customer digital journey
- Managing and evaluating the customer digital experience life cycle
- Assisting with Telia’s digital transformation efforts
- Coordinating necessary actions with colleagues from UX, marketing, sales and other departments
- Continuously reviewing & evolving existing CX strategies & processes to drive growth of Telia customer value.
- Well organized and proactive problem solver
- Communicative in nature with can-do attitude
- Analytical, data driven, and strategic in the way of working
- Strong work ethic, engaged team member with high degree of professionalism
- Can operate in highly complex and rapidly changing environment with multiple stakeholders and parties involved.
- >2 years prior work experience working as a Customer Experience Manager (preferably in digital channels), Data/Business Analyst, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Communication Specialist, or similar position
- Solid knowledge of various data analytics tools (excel, GA, Mouseflow, etc.)
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages
- Experience working in a large or international organization (considered an advantage).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT and telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a monthly base salary 3000 - 4181Eur (gross) plus yearly bonuses which are depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic and Baltics.
If you fancy joining my team – do not hesitate to apply! If the job ad did not answer all your questions I am ready to do so - so feel free to get in contact - [email protected]
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!