MLRO and Risk Management Controller
- Enforcing the local compliance rules in line with all the Bank of
- Lithuania requirements for electronic money institutions (all issues related to compliance, AML/CTF, risk management);
- Provide the Board with the Institution’s risk map on a quarterly basis and submit the annual risk management report on an annual basis;
- Develop, implement and maintain the day-to-day operation of the AML/CTF policy and related procedures across a variety of business functions and ensure regulatory requirements are met;
- Assist in maintaining and developing of the onboarding processes required for legal persons. Take the key role in the final onboarding decisions;
- Gather relevant information to evaluate, review suspicious activity and making disclosures to the Lithuanian Central Bank, Financial Crime Investigation Service and other relevant authorities, as required;
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests;
- Retrieve, consolidate and report on the AML/CTF, Compliance, risk management KPIs to support the Board in making an informed decision;
- Maintenance of training and procedures manuals so that in the event of a suspicious activity being discovered, all employees are aware of the reporting chain and procedures to follow;
- Perform AML risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope;
- Supervise KYC and AML/CTF and risk management activities of the Institution’s Agent in France;
- Perform reporting of to Bank of Lithuania – payment services’ statistics, AML reports, operational and IT incidents.
- Training of key staff on AML/CTF;
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues;
- Closely cooperate with legal, IT and compliance teams of the Group in France and Poland, support KYC activities of other companies within the Digital Virgo Group.
- Lithuanian citizenship or residence in Lithuania;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English;
- Relevant degree/qualifications in AML/CTF, Law or Compliance;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in an AML/CTF compliance roles within a regulated financial institution;
- Legal background is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance related IT systems would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Payment industry is a plus;
- Independency, ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Dynamic, independent, trustworthy, forward thinking, creative;
- Note that it is not necessary to have specifically worked within the fintech industry before.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the payment business in an international group
- Become a part of a profitable, multinational organization
- Competitive salary package
- Partial work from home possible
3.400 - 5.000 €/month (gross)
The amount of the salary will depend on the candidate's experience.
with subject "MLRO and Risk Management Controller"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.