Operational Risk Senior Analyst
Join our team as Operational Risk Senior Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain and update Luminor’s Operational Risk Management Framework
- Coordinate alignment of framework elements with internal stakeholders across Luminor
- Participate on Operational Risk Management Framework implementation, assessment and monitoring
- Support the development of the Luminor’s Operational Risk metrics
- Engage with stakeholders across different business units to understand their risk management needs, provide guidance on framework requirements
- Participate in interactions with relevant internal and external stakeholders on Operational Risk framework elements and non-financial risk quantification related topics
- Proactively identify and seize opportunities to improve operational risk management governance across Luminor
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Promote a strong risk culture within the organization by advocating for proactive risk management and fostering a risk-conscious mindset among employees
What We Expect:
- Practical understanding of financial industry and Risk management
- Previous experience on drafting and maintenance of documents and regulations
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience, preferably on financial industry, legal or operational Risk management
- Experience on project and stakeholders management
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Preferred educational background law, banking, economy or financ
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3300-5000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 29th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!