Risk Analyst / Senior Risk Analyst
Join our team as a Risk Analyst or Senior Risk Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are looking for a Risk Analyst or Senior Risk Analyst to join Luminor's Enterprise Risk Management Department. In this position, you will play a prominent role in developing a new function aimed at establishing and maintaining effective oversight of governance arrangements and risk management within the Bank's subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries are engaged in Asset and Pension fund management, Leasing, and E-commerce payment services. You will further be expected to contribute to advancing Luminor's risk-based performance management framework.
What You Will Do:
- Perform gap analyses of Luminor's subsidiaries' risk management frameworks
- Critically evaluate risk management and reporting practices within the Bank's subsidiaries and devise solutions for any identified shortcomings
- Support Luminor's subsidiaries in adopting and implementing the Group Risk Management Framework (to the extent required)
- Review internal regulations prepared by the Bank's subsidiaries on behalf of the Group's risk management function
- Provide ad-hoc support in organising and providing risk-related input into Luminor’s performance management processes
- Create and deliver presentations / trainings on an ad-hoc basis, including for Luminor’s Management Board and Supervisory Council
What We Expect:
- Thorough understanding of the functions performed by banks and their governance structures
- In-depth knowledge of core enterprise risk management frameworks, including their governance and associated regulatory expectations
- Prior experience in / good understanding of Pension fund / Asset management, Leasing and Factoring, or E-commerce payments would be considered an advantage
- Project management skills, including strong organisational and stakeholder management abilities
- Strong sense of initiative, ownership, and accountability with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills, including structured problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills in English are required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2800-4150 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies. For very experienced candidates we would be flexible to consider Gross salary up to 5050 EUR/month according to level of experience
Application deadline is 27th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!