We are looking for a Senior Due Diligence Officer to our team that works with Responsible Sourcing. My name is Mehrdad Fahami and I am the Head of Sustainability, Telia Sourcing, for a team located in Stockholm and in Vilnius.
Your next challenge?
We in Sourcing at Telia Company are the sourcing experts and responsible for Category Strategy, Contracting, Supplier Management and Supplier Risks. We are striving to be a trusted, efficient and integrated part of the business, engaged at all levels in the company. In Telia Sourcing, you find our team specialized on supplier risks and sustainability. A team that consist of Due Diligence Officers and Auditors that together work proactively for a reduced supplier risk and an increased sustainability awareness across our supplier base.
The Sustainability Sourcing team has just started its transformation process into a proactive team that works with Category and Sourcing Managers company-wide, i.e. in Nordics and Baltics, and our supplier base worldwide. Responsible Sourcing is a foundation of Sourcing at Telia Company and for the open position the job can be divided into three parts;
- Due Diligence Reporting
- Training / coaching internally (mainly colleagues in Sourcing) and externally (mainly suppliers)
- Negotiation assistance to Sourcing Managers to ensure acceptance of our Supplier Code of Conduct
We have started this journey, but we need additional colleagues to work with us to bring the team to the next level.
And who are you?
The ideal candidate has previous experience from working in international organizations with supplier risk management. Whereas the main focus for this position is to have competence in due diligence related data base searches (such as Dow Jones), bribery and corruption, sanctions, human rights etc. you also need to have strong communication skills and be able to build relationships both inside the company but also externally. You need to be fluent in English, other languages are a plus. We are committed to Responsible Sourcing and this is the key focus on this role.
- Self-driven, independent and with a well calibrated moral compass
- Details- and fact oriented
- High level of integrity in combination with a genuine wish to help to make a difference
- Share our belief to work for a Sustainable Business
- Significant experience within the Due Diligence/sustainability area.
- Know Sustainability and Supplier risk management and understand what it takes to roll out a Supplier Code of Conduct
- Due Diligence reporting and that you can handle a lot of data and work with many different things at the same time
- Communication experience; be a good text writer for clear written messages, reports and communication letters as well as ppt´s and other training materials
- Stakeholder management, internally and externally
- If you have experience / knowledge about audit administration, that is a plus.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 1860 to 2800 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Do you want to be part of our team? Apply! If you want to know more, please contact me by tel. no +46725838558 or email – email@example.com. Selection and interviews will be hold continuously.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!