Adform’s UX Strategy has 3 pillars at its core: a simplified UI with familiar interaction patterns, Augmented Intelligence to assist the user’s journey and a single back-end Platform. Please see the video story on how we build UX.
The first results of our UX Strategy have been introduced publicly with the launch of Adform FLOW in 2020 which was recognized by the prestigious Red Dot Award in 2021 in the category of UI & UX. The efficiency of Adform FLOW UX has also been authenticated in a recent analysis by PwC.
But these are the first steps only, we have high ambitions and face an exciting journey ahead of us.
We’re looking for a User Experience Researcher to help shape our Adform FLOW - enterprise technology built for effortless modern marketing - and join our UX Group of Designers, Writers, and Researchers.
- Leading exploratory/ discovery UX research projects (qualitative and quantitative)
- Leading evaluative UX research projects
- Contributing to post-development usability testing
- Co-maintaining UX Research Framework
- Contributing to internal initiatives to further improve the maturity of UX Research discipline
- Advocating for user / UX research
- Demonstrate hands-on experience designing and executing research projects using established qualitative and/or quantitative methodological approaches (e.g. interviewing, ethnography, field studies, questionnaire development and survey research, usability testing, contextual inquiry).
- Are able to identify underlying business needs and develop efficient research plans and necessary research materials (e.g. questionnaires, usability testing scripts, interview guides) to address those needs fully.
- Are able to develop creative approaches to researching complex user experience problems.
- Are an expert in moderating IDIs and online interviews. Have analytical skills required to interpret usability studies and quantitative research results.
- Have strong organizational skills and an eye for detail (and you are not afraid to use it!).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have the mindset to understand your customers, users, and colleagues.
- Have experience working in Ad Tech, digital marketing, have a technology background.
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 2500 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on experience and competencies.
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
su nuoroda "UX Researcher"