Euromonitor International is the world's leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 800 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (11)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:Science, training, research
Vilnius country research team seeks an Analyst to conduct research on FMCG industries in Eastern Europe.
The successful applicant will have a research background and knowledge of local consumer trends and lifestyle issues in Eastern Europe. Successful applicants should be flexible, proactive and possess a strong sense of personal responsibility for the achievement of goals.
You would join an international team of smart, fun and professional individuals in fast growing Vilnius Euromonitor office.
- Secondary research, to gather various published information;
- Primary research (trade interviews);
- Data manipulation, market analysis and report writing
- Developing close contacts across FMCG industries in the region to ensure a strong depth and breadth of insight into market performance and trends
- Responding to both in-house and client queries
- Advancing the profile of Euromonitor International within the client base and with prospective clients through coordination with sales and PR(attending conferences, giving presentations, writing articles)
- Coordination and management of in-country research analysts
- Knowledge and interest in FMCG industries and socio-economic development in Eastern European markets
- Excellent in English, good knowledge of Russian is considered an advantage
- A passion for numeracy and analytical tasks and ability to interpret, analyse and present statistics in an interesting way
- The ability to work both independently and in team under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate organizational and multitasking skills;
- A strong background and interest in economics, marketing, and/or market research
If you are interested in this position or if you require more information please e-mail your CV and cover letter to: VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Analyst – Drinks & Tobacco under subject heading). Application deadline: 2nd January, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
|E-mail:|| with subject "ANALYST – Drinks & Tobacco (Maternity Cover)"|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: