Business Development Manager (German language)
- Actively search for new prospective business customers via cold-calling in Western Europe within assigned business segments
- Analyze market tendencies and customer needs to identify opportunities for future business development
- Present company services to potential partners, prepare and negotiate the details of commercial offers
- Build and develop relationships with potential customers
- Work collaboratively with operational staff to ensure smooth transfer of information and agreement implementation
- Having at least 1 year experience in active sales (B2B is an advantage)
- Being open and love interacting with people, able to express yourself, being attentive within customers needs
- Having a proactive, can-do attitude and a result oriented personality
- Having skills to work independently, make good decisions fast and take on the responsibility
- Being fluent in English and German (both oral and written).
- Unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organization and create significant value to the business development and company‘s growth
- To be part of professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- Career and advancement opportunities
- Working environment where no two days are the same
- Monthly salary (bruto) from 2100 € to 3000 € and performance bonus system (up to 12 monthly salaries per year). The final level of the salary will depend on competences and results achieved.
with subject "Business Development Manager (German language)"
Račių g. 1, Vilnius