Business Development Manager (with technical background)
- Establish and maintain contacts with customers in these industries: Gas, Oil, Power Generation, Electricity Distribution Network, Railways and other industry sectors. Follow market trends (competition, customer needs, etc.)
- Represent company and its services in Lithuanian market. Development and maintaining relations with key customers, subcontractors and partners
- Establish and maintain contacts with associations to provide the necessary information and support
- Ensure a portfolio of orders for the Industry department ensuring that profit and sales targets set in the budget are met
- Preparing and supervising the implementation of department development strategy; identification of new business opportunities
- Cost control of the department in order to achieve the best possible financial results.
- Ensure provided service quality and customer satisfaction
- Experience. Sales experience. Minimum 5 years of sales work experience with technical products or services. Computer user knowledge. Understanding of the need for CE marking and conformity assessment is desirable. Experience of car driving (B license).
- Style. You are a creative problem-solver, you are friendly with numbers and have work practice with sales or business unit budget.
- Leader. You are passionate and have practice of leading successful long term sales projects and team members
- Go-Getter. You're proactively able to identify and generate sales opportunities. You're willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic and no fear of creating conversations from scratch
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Excellent communication skills in English and Lithuanian (written and verbal)
- Education Technical or Business management degree
Experience in the management position
- Work in a stable and professional organization
- Trust and freedom to plan your activities while working in a team of professionals
- Professional and personal development
- Competitive reward; Health Insurance
- All the necessary work tools
with subject "Business Development Manager (with technical background)"
If interested, please send your resume via email . Please indicate when you would be available for video interview during work days. Candidates meeting requirements will be contacted with not waiting of job add expiration.